888.467.6755
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

ORG Annuities: RMD Concept Overview

December 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

How can you satisfy RMD’s using just 70% of the client’s qualified money, AND give them a guaranteed lifetime income? Join us to find out how you can keep, and GROW the other 30% of your client’s qualified money with the probability of never needing to take distributions from it.

Register Now!

Details

Date:
December 13
Time:
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm